Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default ODE To A TREE (Arbor Day!)

On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 09:53:12 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"U.S. Janet B." > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 08:05:50 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>Here they allow you five banker boxes full, that's it.
>>>
>>>Cheri

>> last time I checked the business that does shredding charged $120 for
>> 15 legal boxes of paper.
>> Janet US

>They do it free about twice a year at a bank here in town. I do it now
>because it's good in the compost for the worms dh raises.
>
>Cheri

I shred but don't put the shreddings in my garden as most printer ink
is far from organic, it contains heavy metals, as does some newsprint
and most all colored printed matter.
Fortunately most junkmail is printed on one side so I use the blank
side to print my crossword puzzles. And most junk mail is printed on
better paper than most people use at home.