Posted to rec.food.cooking
U.S. Janet B. U.S. Janet B. is offline

Default ODE To A TREE (Arbor Day!)

On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 13:47:54 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2018-04-30 12:22 PM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>
>>> Here they allow you five banker boxes full, that's it.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> last time I checked the business that does shredding charged $120 for
>> 15 legal boxes of paper.

>Wow. That isn't cheap. It seems like an awful lot just to toss a box
>into a machine that rips it up....with great force.

snip
When we were in business we discovered that customers thought the
service should be cheaper. They never considered the cost of
machinery and maintenance, employees, insurance, etc. I don't
begrudge the cost of shredding my paper. I'm still getting rid of
stuff from our business. I sure don't want to shred piece by piece
Janet US