Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Desserts - a tip on sugar use

wrote:

>>> I knew you were a ****tard and now I have absolute proof. No wonder
>>> your husband divorced your dumb ass. Congratulations to him!!!
>>>
>>> You are undoubtedly the most stupid person who has ever posted here.
>>> A liar and ignorant, what a combination!

>> Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think. It is amazing that
>> there are still a few people here who take here seriously.
>>

> I think I know why he divorced her. He was tired of living with such a
> clueless dumb ass. She's an embarrassment to the human race.

Yet, there a a few members of the sisterhood of stupidity who are
lauding her for getting rid of him. If it really was her who dumped him
I would say he was the one who came out ahead. One of her old
complaints about him was that when he came home he would stop at a
restaurant on the way home to get a meal at a restaurant. At the time
she mentioned that she also posted about how she would buy meat, take it
home and cook it right away and then freeze it. I can't help but to
feel sorry for a guy who would get such bad food at home that he would
have to stop at a restaurant to get something decent.