Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Desserts - a tip on sugar use

On 2018-04-24 4:55 PM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Tue 24 Apr 2018 01:40:26p, Dave Smith told us...
>
>>> You are undoubtedly the most stupid person who has ever posted
>>> here. A liar and ignorant, what a combination!

>> Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think. It is amazing
>> that there are still a few people here who take here seriously.
>>

> I'm surprised that anyone here takes he seriously. Unfortutnately
> she posts ad nauseum and is one of the most annoying people I've ever
> heard of. It's easy enough to block her posts but it's just as bad
> that others here continue to reply or quote her. Her presence is as
> bad as the black plague.

Nothing surprises me around here. I caught a lot of grief when I started
calling her out on her bullshit and exposed her as having a narcissistic
personality disorder, and there are still a few twits here who will harp
about bullying her, but I figure that she enjoys the negative feedback
more than she would like to be ignored.