FujiGirl

"Russ Perry Jr" > wrote in message
> "FujiGirl" > wrote:
>> my first Orval was a bit strange...but i'm learning to
>> like it more and more.

> Good girl. Got a sister? :-)
>
>> anyone else like lambic? oh god, i know i know.......''it's a
>> girrrrrrl's beer", right?! hehehe......my current lambic fav
>> is Timmerman's gueze. i find many too sweet, especially kriek.

> If you prefer a gueze over a kriek, I think you don't have to
> worry about the "girl's beer" thing very much...
>
> Have you tried the Lindeman's Cuvee Rene Gueze? I need to retry
> that some day, but if you like gueze you'll probably like that
> one just fine.
> --

i had a Lindeman's something Cassis just last week. not the one you mention
but the lambic cassis artisanal. i'll look for the cuvee on saturday
[thanks for the tip!]. tonight i'm trying out the 'mort subite' for the
first time. doesn't the name of the drink make you a bit
nervous...heheh....

sorry Russ, i'm the only girl in the family.