Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default inedible meals

Cheri wrote:

> I like it both ways, I usually stuff the bird and then make a side pan of
> stuffing as well if I am having more people.

I do the same thing, Cheri, even if no extra people here.
I always make a huge batch of stuffing, fill the bird, then quite
a bit of leftovers go into a deep dish casserole.

As far as stuffing the bird, I do think it's a bit better cooked
that way.
I love the stuffing so much, I could happily toss the bird and
just eat the stuffing if given a choice between the two. heheh

As I said before, no stuffing has ever seen the inside of my
freezer.