Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default inedible meals

On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 2:25:39 AM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:

> On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 6:26:01 PM UTC-10, wrote:
> >
> > Mine won't be horrible, mushy, goo or some clumpy, pasty, ball, of dough.
> > I'M controlling all the ingredients going into the dish.

> Well you certainly are dedicated to the idea of homemade stuffing. OTOH, I don't make mushy, horrible, cornbread either. It's fairly easy to do if you're not shoveling it into a bird.

I don't stuff birds. For thing there's not enough stuffing for everyone.
Second, I've had it that way and it was no better than dressing made in
a casserole dish. So, as far as I'm concerned that belief that it's
better when made inside the bird because it gets juices from the bird as
it's cooking is a myth to me.