Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default inedible meals

dsi1 wrote:

>The wettest spot in the US could be Big Bog on the island of Kauai.
> https://www.wunderground.com/blog/we...iscovered.html

I had never heard of that although there is a Big Bog State park
in Minnesota or so. That one has 500 square miles of peat bog.
whoa.

So I looked up yours. It's in Maui, not Kauai. It's a beautiful
place though and sometimes up to 500" of rain. My shoes got soggy
just looking it up on the computer. heheh Super steep and tall
cliffs! Impressive to see.

Have you ever visited any of your other islands? Just wondering.
Probably no need to as you already live in a good piece of
"Paradise of the Pacific."

http://www.earthplanetravel.com/site...5-original.jpg
Now this pic they say is Kauai, not Maui. I'm all confused. Maybe
they are both the 2 wettest spots on earth or maybe Google people
are confusing islands.