Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default inedible meals

" wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > https://raincoasttrading.com/
> > He did mention that it costs about twice as much but
> > it might be worth the cost?
> >

> Their site says it's available at Walmart across the USA. Or
> you can order a case (12 cans) for just under $80.

Thanks for that, Joan. I hadn't seen their website when I wrote
that. Old computer and browsers wouldn't work but I did look it
up on my laptop this morning.

Anyway, I was very impressed with the tour of the place and saw
how they packed it, etc. I plan a trip to Walmart within the week
and I'll take a look and probably buy one but maybe just one
time. Sounds very expensive and more than twice as much. I will
try one though if my Walmart has them. If so, I'll send a review
and say what I think.

I certainly won't pull "a Julie" and order a case of something
I've never tried.