Posted to rec.food.cooking
songbird songbird is offline

Default inedible meals

dsi1 wrote:
> There's a couple of ways of eating raw ramen. Crush the noodles in the bag, take out the soup packet, and sprinkle on top of the noodles. You could also just eat the noodle cake out of the bag with the soup base sprinkled on top. If you're health-conscious, don't use use the soup base. If you're super health-conscious, don't eat the noodles either.
>
> You could also sprinkle the crushed noodles on top of salads too for some crunch.

i hardly ever have ramen noodles any more.

i just took the slabs out of the package
and ate them, no need to break them up my
teef worked for that well enough.

way back, before i found my taste for them in
the crunchy form i used to have them for dinner
with a can of tuna and a squirt of hot sauce
several times a week.

i hardly ever have canned tuna any more
either. when the prices went rediculous like
sardines i switched to more vegetables/beans.

songbird