Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default inedible meals

On 2018-04-09 10:40 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 4/9/2018 10:33 AM, l not -l wrote:
>
>> As do I, if it is what I recall.Â* I don't remember the name; but,
>> what I enjoyed long ago was tiny shrimp, in cocktail sauce,
>> frozen in a small, hour-glass shaped jar and sold four to a
>> carton.

> Exactly.
>
>> I think I still may have a couple of the jars around,
>> they made nice little juice glasses.

> You betcha those were her juice glasses!Â* Hee.Â* They were the
> perfect size, and meant to be reused.

I had forgotten about those things. I had to dig way, way back to awaken
a memory of those things. We only had them a couple times, and that was
how we ended up with those little juice glasses. That was back in the
days when the only way we ever had shrimp was in shrimp cocktail or as
ready made breaded and deep fried.