Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default inedible meals

In article >, Julie Bove
> wrote:

> A favorite potluck dish where I used to work was a block of cream cheese
> with a can of little shrimp dumped over it and a jar of cocktail sauce
> poured over. Serve with Ritz. Did not appeal to me at all so I never tried
> it but others seemed to love it!

That's a famous old party offering and tasty too. Itty bitty cooked
frozen shrimp work as well, but I started eating it with canned, and
Ritz are a must. Now, all I have to do is remember it.
Canned shrimp in white sauce on buttered toast is another favorite of
mine.

leo