Posted to rec.food.cooking
songbird songbird is offline

Default inedible meals

Gary wrote:
> songbird wrote:
>>
>> because i sure have a sweet tooth and would like to get
>> back to 150-155lbs in the next few years. the extra weight
>> is tough to carry when it gets hot outside and i want to
>> do things in the gardens.
>>
>> oh and i'm also trying to get away from eating raw
>> cookie dough. i'm going to be severely tempted today...

> heheh If your goal is to lose weight, you might want to stop
> baking cookies for a start. lol But I know how you feel. Just
> eating less calories each day is a good start. Make your cookies
> but eat 2 instead of 3 each time.

i'm not baking them. Mom was because she was going
out of town next week to visit a friend. got a call
this morning that the trip is cancelled so we have a few
hundred cookies to give away. and as it goes we know
plenty of people who'll take them so that is a problem
already solved. Mom doesn't usually cook small amounts
of anything. there's five pans of cheesy potatoes and
ham waiting for delivery on Monday too along with some
other stuff i'm not looking at...

once gardening season gets going i can eat whatever
i want and still lose weight. winter is a whole
different hill of beans...

songbird