Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Other Weather (WAS: Snow Storm)

https://postimg.org/image/3mpfkeo17/

>>> It's 58° here, pink cherry trees and forsythia bushes are in bloom.
>>>

>> Shurrup!!
>> My place this morning: https://postimg.org/image/qtfppjvr9/
>> Graham
>>

> Did I mention I've had the front door open most of the day??

LOL Rub it in good, joan! I guess you have a screen door? I couldn't
leave my front door open as there isn't a screen. There are screens on
the back doors but they don't fit well at all. There are a lot of
lizards here. Spring is coming so they are are becoming quite active.
They won't hesitate to find ingress through an ill fitting screen or an
open door.

My neighbor left her sliding door open and told me she now has a lizard
residing in one of her large *indoor* potted plants. She's named it
"Liz" and joked she has a pet. (She's a little crazy.)

I feel for people who have to deal with snow every year. When it snowed
here in January (about 4") it was a treat. I wouldn't want to have to
deal with it in huge quantities every year.

It was in the 80's here last week but not at all humid. Perfect
weather! This weekend it's in the high 60's. Still quite comfy and
yes, windows open except when the pollen is blowing all over the
place... it's been very breezy.

Jill