Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Tonight's dinner.

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 11:39:00 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> ==
>
> Oh boy! You are really taking me back ... !

Those were heady days for sure. Then came PCs and all that entails. I see it as kind of an ordeal. I still occasionally have to mess with port settings to get my old-timey peripherals to function. OTOH, those 25 years or so of IBM PC and clones, in the scope of things, won't matter much. The real revolution came with the introduction of the iPhone a little over a decade ago. It has changed our society in almost every way forever.