Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Tonight's dinner.

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 6:48:03 AM UTC-6, Gary wrote:

> I've never had a problem with blade grinders vs burr grinders.
> And actually these days, I buy pre-ground cans of coffee. Tastes
> just as good to me without all that prep nonsense in the morning.
> I set up my coffee machine the night before. In morning, go turn
> it on and wait a few minutes.

You get 20% more flavor out of freshly ground coffee beans vs. pre-
ground beans. That ground coffee quickly looses it flavor once the
can has been opened.

I grind my portion of beans each morning, it takes all of ten seconds
to do that chore. I also only use chilled water from a bottle that
stays in there just for coffee.