Scott

In article >,
Adele > wrote:

> Are you taking a multivitamin? Food jags are often a sign of your body
> seeking something it's missing in its diet. Sometimes people deeply craving
> chocolate are iron-or magnesium-deprived, so the multivitamin may help.

It's a troll. Note the post made about seven minutes later by "Andy
Dickie" which states, in relevant part, "... i am now heavily addicted
to chocolate and can't let a day go by without consuming at least 7.5 kg
of the stuff. As you can imagine this does not do my waistline any good
and now i barely make it out of bed. Can anyone suggest a none fatening
alternative?" [sic, where appropriate]

Tellingly, the posting host for *both* posts is 194.83.70.124

please mail OT responses only