Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Do Men Hate Using Coupons?

https://www.amazon.com/EZ-FLO-15287-...VXPWHGPE06GXYY

>There's also the cost of the blocking behind the walls to support the
>weight of somebody using a grab bar to catch themselves. You generally
>want something wider than a 1.5" 2x4 stud for proper support.

Grab bars are not for doing gymnastics, they are to hold onto to
steady oneself to prevent falling, primarily for while entering and
exiting the tub... they do not need to take one's full weight but the
commercial ones definitely can. And the standard 2 X 4 stud (even
though no longer full size) sandwiched between 1/2" sheetrock is
plenty strong enough because even though attached to two studs in
actuallity it's supported by the entire wall... grab bars are not for
300 pounders like you to climb like monkey bars.