Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_14_] Ophelia[_14_] is offline

Default Ping MrD

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 11:19:30 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> lol he sure was and you ... don't push your luck ... ;p

Not to get offended. I like white people. The Chinese are too OCD, the
Koreans too angry, the Japanese too boring. White people are more
interesting and fun.

I just saw the widow of one of Hawaii's richest sons. She was Chinese,
straight talking, and a little scary. I liked her. Hell, I like everybody,
excepting, of course, you know who...

==

Colour or country make no difference whatever to me. Personality is all!!!
Kindness seems to be a premium around here sometimes I don't care if you
are from Mars with 5 legs ... err you aren't are you???