Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Cool Ranch Croquettes, Was: What to serve with salmon patties?

dsi1 wrote:

> On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 11:18:53 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> >
> > I just don't understand why some folk get upset about old posts!!!
> >
> > Surely the things posted can provide something to discuss as seems to be
> > happening now, or not

> There's nothing wrong with old posts. If history has taught us anything, it is that people want to know what to serve with salmon patties. Well, except for me. I've never made salmon patties. I have made ahi patties. Yum!

Your ahi patties are probably at least similar to salmon patties.
I've even made faux crab cakes (patties) using canned albacore
tuna. I've never tried substituting the fake "Krab" meat but
I'll bet ya that would work fine too. All are good eats.

I'm also not bothered by the old posts. If it was discussed back
then, many of us weren't here then so it's new to us. Also, after
several years things might have changed. IMO, any post to RFC is
a good post to RFC. At least ppl are still interested in posting
here. :-D