Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner tomorrow (1/3/2018)

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...=3FIGA5UITSA2F

> yes, I prefer this example
> balaclava
> http://tinyurl.com/y8dkf3ln

That one looks good. I once had a wool balaclava and hated it, as I
hated all wool toques before I finally learned that my head is just too
big for most hats. After two weeks of extremely cold weather I am
thinking that I should have bought something like this earlier. I may
still go out and get something like that. It took me many years to
realize that a scarf is actually a good idea for cold weather, and that
it can be used to pull up over one's face to keep warm.

I have other issues with balaclavas. I don't think that cops should be
using them. I know they like the fear factor, but I consider it to be
highly unprofessional to cover their faces. The public have the right
to know who who they are dealing with.