Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Air Fryers

On 12/30/2017 1:20 PM, rosie wrote:
> Have seen many ads FOR AIR FRYERS lately, THE the food all looks wonderful. have ANY OF.you tried these?seems to me it would be a good thing to have. Please tell me PROS AND CONS of these things.. I am very tempted to get one
> thanks, Rosie

Â* Buy it , you'll love it . Particularly good for stuff like frozen
(breaded) chicken strips , shrimps , tater tots , any food that's
usually deep or pan fried is a candidate . The only down side we've seen
it that there must be a little oil of some kind on (fried) stuff or it
doesn't brown well . Ours gets used at least 2 or 3 times a week . We
got one for each of our 3 kids for Christmas , they were a big hit .
Crispy pizza rolls in 5 minutes ...

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on