Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Twilight Zone Dinner tonight

On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 12:21:48 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> My favourite in those days though was my Spitfire. Maroon it was .. *sigh*
>
> --
> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

A most wonderful design! It took a lot of guts to put out something so radical. I liked that clamshell hood too. Having that much access to the engine would be just awesome.

The only Brit car that I ever had was a BMC 1100. I was most impressed by it. There's probably no other car ever built that could seat 4 adults so handlily on such a small wheelbase. I had never seen a car with a transverse engine and front wheel drive before. I told my wife that one day all cars would have this drivetrain - and the rest is history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1LpDxLZdiY