Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_14_] Ophelia[_14_] is offline

Default Ping Janet US Pecan Pie Bars

"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:11:46 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
.. .

>On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 14:32:55 -0000, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>I made them yesterday. When I got them out of the oven I had a wee
>>mishap.
>>
>>I picked up the foil they were baking on, and someone, who shall remain
>>nameless, accidentally nudged into my back.
>>
>>The 'bars' fell onto the counter and ... kind of ... broke up.
>>
>>Because I can no longer cut it into bars I have put the lumps in a plastic
>>box on the counter.
>>
>>Every time someone passes by it, they take a chunk (oh alright, me too)
>><g>
>>
>>http://tinypic.com/r/352f0g6/9
>>
>>I guess they are not going to last too long ))

>those darn kitchen gremlins! But, hey! When you are taking chunks no
>one can keep track of how much you are eating. ;-)
>Janet US
>
>==
>
>Yep <g> Good .. innit?

I'm thinking you made the recipe that had a from scratch crust and not
the one with the cake mix bottom? The from scratch crust is my
favorite as well. I have a huge amount of recipes on my computer and
I don't always remember to note on them the best results. I will
definitely give this one the "O" of approval ;-}
Janet US

==

Yes I did, but I did use brown sugar because I don't have white in.

lol oh btw I did put more pecans in it. Well I had some leftover and you
can't waste them ...

Come on .. when did you ever use a recipe as it is written?? <g>

Jolly good though))

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk