Bill

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 23:53:04 GMT, smithfarms pure kona
> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 16:42:25 -0700, Pixmaker >
>wrote:
>
>>Having recently experienced yet another hurricane in South Florida, I
>>thought we were well prepared for some days without electric power.

>>FWIW we do like the Gevalia coffees and use them regularly. I assume
>>that's not a problem. However, if a particular coffee is strongly
>>recommended, I'm willing to use it. Remember, I'm planning for a
>>degree of desperation here.
>>
>>Your recommendations will be welcomed.
>>

>> Pixmaker in FLL
>>==========================
>>It's not the heat, it's the humidity!
>>==========================
>>(..Think the humidity's bad?
>> You should watch us vote!)

>You might want to try some other coffeesonce you have more time.
>Seriously there are many coffees more interesting and more tasty than
>Gevalia.
>
>Get fresh roasted, grind them in a burr grinder

your comment about using a "burr grinder" peaked my interest...I have
never heard of such a thing...then I did a Google "Froogle" search for
burr grinders...
http://www.google.com/froogle?q=burr...Search+Froogle

wow...I need to get out and shop more often...

Bill