Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_3_] Sqwertz[_3_] is offline

Default Boiling or simmering raw sausage links

https://www.centraltexasfoodbank.org...ntation-057jpg

> Hide the Ho Ho's!!!!!!!!!!
>
> - sw
> Do not let "Oscar" near your food. He was obliviously digging
> boogers out of his nose with his thumb at the end of the check-stand
> while bagging groceries. Fortunately he was bagging the customer
> next to me, not mine. Otherwise I would have made a stink about it
> right then, and with no mercy.
>
> Note - it has been one month since I visited Sprouts and wrote this

review (Grand Opening weekend, IIRC) as well as writing to corporate
about my experience (Oscar + overcharges). Sprouts has never responded
or offered a refund. They'll probably complain about this review, though.