Posted to rec.food.cooking
U.S. Janet B. U.S. Janet B. is offline

Default What do you eat with salmon?

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 17:38:22 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Sat 18 Nov 2017 09:55:33a, U.S. Janet B. told us...
>
>> On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 14:12:56 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>On Sat 18 Nov 2017 07:00:00a, graham told us...

>>>No, I haven't, and the only places I seen them for sale were
>>>either online or in cuilinary shops. Our pan sizes are fairly
>>>consistent in the US. I've seen half-sheet size and 8" and 9"
>>>rounds.
>>>
>>>Cutting off rectangles to fit our half-sheets are simple enough,
>>>but cutting numerous round sizes is a bit fiddly.

>> I get the half sheets from King Arthur. I know it is pricey but
>> I don't like the rolls and sometimes it is just easier to order it
>> rather than running here and there looking for what you want.
>> You're right. The order does last a long time -- I've only order
>> twice in my bread baking journey
>> http://tinyurl.com/ya8nbs9e
>> Janet US
>>

>Thanks, Janet. I see that KA also has athe 8 ad 9 inch rounds in
>pcks of 48. I might consider that.

My baking is almost totally bread of various shapes. When I do
something else I just cut to shape. When I do brownies or fudge or
something like that I do like the option of having the length of
parchment hanging over the side of the pan to act as handles. It's so
much easier to cut those kind of things on a flat surface.
Janet US