Posted to rec.food.cooking
casa chevrolet casa chevrolet is offline

Default What do you eat with salmon?

On 11/18/2017 11:26 AM, graham wrote:
> On 2017-11-18 10:43 AM, casa chevrolet wrote:

>>> Where you see Ramsey in a happier mood without all the Fox Channel
>>> drama.

>> Precisely, and you get the benefit of being introduced to guests such
>> as Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall.
>>
>> His "River Cottage" series is another "must see tv" program.
>>
>> https://www.rivercottage.net/about
>>
>> https://www.rivercottage.net/recipes
>>
>> Ch. 4 rocks.

> I saw an H F-W program where he took his pupils to an abattoir to see a
> couple of his sheep being slaughtered. You saw the whole process. I
> doubt that would happen on N.Am TV.
> Graham

I've seen that episode also.

No, we're a bit squeamish here on such things.

One look at "Jaimie's Fowl Dinners" some years back was all it took to
put me over to free range chicken and eggs only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahdehP9QLL8