Vino

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 02:00:15 GMT, "Vincent" >
wrote:

>I just had to unblock MS and reload, but both do come from the same
>NNTP-Posting-Host IP-address of 216.23.119.186. I'd bet any bottle from my
>cellar that they are one in the same. But now that I have 2 names to
>killfile, I wonder why so many decent folks like yourself spend so much time
>arguing with, or talking about these people, rather than just killfiling and
>ignoring them? Trolls love the attention you give to them, you know? Don't
>"reward" them, just plonk 'em. Maybe they'll eventually go away and find
>another way to get their jollies in life.

Your points are valid. But my problem is that I (and others) waste
time thinking we are in a real discussion before we eventually figure
out that we've been had. I can killfile idiots like Scarpotti but
others respond to them and I have to clear out more trash. Eventually
they do go away. I just try to hasten their decision to do so.

Vino
To reply, add "x" between
letters and numbers of
e-mail address.