Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_14_] Ophelia[_14_] is offline

Default Sous vide users

"Mark Storkamp" wrote in message

In article >, Gary > wrote:

> IMO, when someone starts cooking eggs ala sous vide, that's the
> end of
> the world as we know it. I feel fine.

Do you eat soft boiled eggs? As a rule I don't, and I haven't tried them
sous vide, but I understand you can get a very consistent result that
way. Perfect white and yolk every time. Especially handy if you're
serving a number of people. (I've been told we're in the end times
anyway, so what have you got to lose?)

==

I have never tried that For soft boiled eggs, I put them in a pan of
water that is coming to the boil. Boil for 5 minutes. Straight into cold
water.

I've never had a problem with that ... even if we are in the end times <g>

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk