Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
(William R. Watt) wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' ) writes:
> > I just found out today that I've been awarded the coveted and
> > highly sought "Prestigious Processor of the Pantry" medallion.

> I'd treat this with great caution. Looks like you're being primed to to
> serve as a judge. I wouldn't answer the 'phone or open any mail for a
> while.

I can't imagine I'd be qualified for the job. I would like to work in
the building, though, and see what goes on behind the scenes. And watch
them judge! I know they taste a very small amount. I wonder if they
swallow or spit like wine tasters. If they cleanse their palate before
the next sample. That kind of stuff.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> An update on 9/2/04; check the Fairs Fare tab.