Vincent

I just had to unblock MS and reload, but both do come from the same
NNTP-Posting-Host IP-address of 216.23.119.186. I'd bet any bottle from my
cellar that they are one in the same. But now that I have 2 names to
killfile, I wonder why so many decent folks like yourself spend so much time
arguing with, or talking about these people, rather than just killfiling and
ignoring them? Trolls love the attention you give to them, you know? Don't
"reward" them, just plonk 'em. Maybe they'll eventually go away and find
another way to get their jollies in life.

\/