Matthew L. Martin

Default If I go clay ...

I think that it will be the sale configuration:

SS bands
SS grill
mosaic cart
Temperature guage

With the following:

Gas option
SS upper cooking bracket
(I'll see if I can get a 22" grill elsewhere. $89 is a bit rich
given that a 22 1/2" #7 SS main cooking grill is only $39 and I've
found a 21" grill for $13. For that price I'd get two)
SS lower drip pan bracket
SS meat hanger
Mushikamado SS double cooking grid
SS grill scraper
As much extruded charcoal as they can fit.

No one mentioned the side tables. Given that it takes two hands (at
least!) to open one of these, where do you put your beer////utensils?

Now to decide, a #7 or #9...? Then, what tile?

Matthew (or and HDTV)

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game