Wayne

Ken Knecht > wrote in
:

> Wayne > wrote in
> :
>
>> Funny, I live in Apache Junction and have never had that
>> problem.
>>

> I use a swamp cooler. Makes the situation even worse. You may use
> A/C.

Well, yes, of course it would. And, yes, I do have a/c, although swamp
coolers are a terrific option here in AZ. However, a neighbor of my
grandmother in NE Mississippi was ill-advised to install a swamp cooler
in an area of such high summer humidity. After two summers of use, their
only option to rid their home of mold was removal and replacement of all
the drywall.

--
Wayne in Phoenix

unmunge as w-e-b