Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Donating to the Food Bank

https://www.penzeys.com/online-catal...24/p-1052/pd-s

>>> You'd have to squint really hard to see the word "Oriental" on that
>>> jar - Which would make you LOOK Oriental.
>>>

>> Don't be silly, it says "Oriental Mustard" then right below that "Canada
>> Powdered (Hot)". I'm guessing it's made by Oriental Canadians. LOL

> Hmm. I was only looking at the description, I guess. But it is the
> same stuff s Colman's, thogh. So it's a half breed - it's
> British-Chinese.
>
> -sw

I don't use dried mustard for much. I don't use prepared mustard for
much of anything, either. I guess that makes me an atypical cook.

I *do* sometimes brush coarse jarred mustard or Dijon on a pork
tenderloin or pork chops before rolling them in seasoned breadcrumbs
before roasting. Tasty!

Jill