Posted to rec.food.cooking
Casa lo pensa Casa lo pensa is offline

Default Donating to the Food Bank

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8128/8...f3eec386_z.jpg

>>> I prepare my own hot Chinese mustard too. Those tiny packets from the
>>> Chinese take out are wimpy.
>>>

>> Worse than that, they're imbued with freaking vinegar!
>>
>> Not good,!
>>
>> You do (I believe) as I do:
>>
>> http://www.efooddepot.com/images/products/A/300/442.jpg
>>
>> http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/331551...-1/s-l1000.jpg
>>
>> http://yoursandmineareours.com/wp-co...HotMustard.jpg

> I buy Oriental hot mustard powder from Penseys:
> https://www.penzeys.com/online-catal...24/p-1052/pd-s

I stopped doing business with these assholes (who make decent product,
btw) due to:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...st-act-racism/

Last Tuesday CEO Bill Penzey Jr. lashed out at Republicans in his weekly
email:

€śThe open embrace of racism by the Republican Party in this election is
now unleashing a wave of ugliness unseen in this country for decades.
The American people are taking notice. Lets commit to giving the people
a better choice. Our kindness really is our strength.

penzeys-trump-racism

But after Donald Trumps historic victory Penzey Jr. UNLOADED on
Republicans and Trump voters.

Jim Pensley says Trump supporters voted for an €śopenly racist
candidate.€ť These voters now must be punished and ridiculed. Pensey then
accused Trump supporters of committing the biggest act of racism in in
American history since Wallace stood in the schoolhouse doorway 53 years
ago.

From Penseys Spices weekly email:

You just voted for an openly racist candidate for the presidency of the
United States of America. In your defense, most of you did so without
thinking of the consequences of your candidates racism, because for
most of you the heartbreaking destruction racism causes has never been
anything you or your loved ones have had to experience. But the thing is
elections have their consequences. This is no longer sixty years ago.
Whether any of us like it or not, for the next four years the 80% of
this country who did not just vote for an openly racist candidate are
going to treat you like you are the kind of person who would vote for an
openly racist candidate.

You can get angry at everyone else for treating you like you just did
the thing you just did, or you can take responsibility for your actions
and begin to make amends. If you are lucky and younger family members
are still coming over for Thanksgiving, before its too late, take a
moment and honestly think about how your actions must look through their
eyes. Simply saying €śI never thought hed win€ť might be enough. But if
you have the means, leaving a receipt from a sizable donation to the
ACLU or the SPLC accidentally laying around where you carve the turkey,
might go over even better.

Or, just do what you do best and volunteer. Through our customers
support, weve given away a lot of our Penzeys Pepper, the Pepper with
heart. More often than not, those we meet cooking and serving food to
feed those in need are Republicans. You really are a good bunch, but you
just committed the biggest act of racism in American history since
Wallace stood in the schoolhouse doorway 53 years ago. Make this right.
Take ownership for what you have done and begin the pathway forward.
Thanks for reading,

Bill

Penzey says only 20% of Americans support Trump.
He might be in for a surprise.
What an offensive ass.