Old 07-09-2004, 03:57 PM
Ray Calvert

Amazing, I don't think pollens should have made it into the wine if it was
clear. I don't doubt that the reaction is real but I wander what it was
that she was reacting too?

Ray

"Dar V" wrote in message
Hello,
My wine tasting get-together provided a bit more input than we all
thought. My friend Barb has allergies to outdoor pollens...anyway, she had
a small glass of my dandelion wine, and about 30 minutes later she was
sneezing and such. She has had my other wines before with no ill effects.
Needless we cut her off and she was better in a bit. Has anyone else run
into this? or are we just plain wrong to think this?
Curious in Wisconsin,
Darlene