Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default Wok - electric vs stovetop

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 2:05:53 AM UTC-10, wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I concur with you, electric woks are the best. You can use an electric gourmet wok anywhere as long as there is electricity. This makes them really convenient to use. I recommend you check on the top 6 best electric woks so as to get the best and understand their functionalities. https://itday.com/kitchen/top-6-best...-guide-buyers/
>
> Regards.

I've never had an electric pan that ever got very hot. I can't imagine an electric wok would fare much better. OTOH, a wok that operates at 240V might work very well. Too bad we don't have such a thing in the US.

Heres what I made last night. Wokked in a wok.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/...Jwwg62ArP4ISkz