Dar V

Dan,
Thanks for your thoughts...I asked because I wasn't real sure what to think.
Plus I'm not prone to allergies, so it's hard for me to know what to say.
The best thing to do would be to always play it safe, I suppose, and not
drink it. Or if someone just wants to try, just try a bit and see what
happens.
Darlene

.. .