Alex Chaihorsky

He is good. He even knows about chifir. Although he is a bit confused by
thinking that zavarka (concentrated tea that is steeped in little teapot on
top of samovar) and chifir are the same thing. They are not - chifir is made
by BOILING for several of minutes about 4 -6 ounces of black tea in a glass
of water. The resulting liquid is tar-black and incredibly bitter. After the
first seep your heart start racing like you are about to have sex for the
first time in your life. Chifir has a reputation to be addictive. Chifir is
an Arctic prison answer to marihuana. Zavarka has nothing to do with chifir,
he is dead wrong.

Richard has no Russian equivalent, because it is not a Biblical name. And
Risha sounds a bit girly, because there is a diminitive from Irina - Irisha.
I guess Chasha will be the best (ALEK-SA-NDR - SAsha, RI-CHA-RD - Chasha.)
But there is a Russian word "chasha" - its a bowl. AND it also sounds a bit
girly. Its up to you now
Chepelyevsky, Chepelyevsky... Lithvania?

Sasha.