Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default How to tenderize beef?

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 10:45:30 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 6:08:03 AM UTC-10, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>>
>> I've never understood how you soak ground beef in baking soda and
>> water?
>> Janet US

>The Chinese slice beef into thin strips and add baking soda to the meat.

Hawaii Ignoranus, actually the Chinese tenderize meats with corn
starch, called velveting.
http://www.seriouseats.com/2011/04/v...ornstarch.html
ALL Hawaiins are dumber than a pile of shit... should never
been permitted to become a state... has no valuable natural resources,
has a lot of very ugli native ignoranus people who contribute nothing.
Contrary to most advertisements native Hawaain women are not in any
way attractive, they look like baboons.