Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ground turkey

On 2017-09-20 9:51 AM, Janet wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>>
>> Oh come on. I am sure I will be attacked for being obsessed with our
>> resident drama queen, but the idea of Julie being asked to cook for
>> someone else is laughable. She doesn't like anything and her family
>> won't eat what she cooks.

> You have missed the unfolding drama from Bothell.
>
> Previous episodes;
>
> Julie started cooking lunch for her gardener, now she manages to mention
> him and his ever-escalating needs in nearly every post. Now she's
> cooking foodbank food for him and his dog. IOW another needy leech has
> suckered her for his domestic skivvy.
>
> Today's latest:
>
> Julie says she needs to save money, her life is changing, things are
> getting interesting and there may be more revelations to follow.
>
> DOT DOT DOT.

Thanks for the update.... I think. I filtered her because I was unable
to read without responding in a manner that befitting the attention
seeking bullshit she was spewing and all the lying. She has a desperate
need for attention. However, people keep replying to her and
reinforcing her dysfunctional behaviour, not to mention that the
otherwise unseen Bovisms end up on my screen anyway, which I think
titles me to respond.

I don't know which of her story lines is the funniest, but it may be the
thread about her being a writer. She didn't know what the word
"ignorant" meant and argued that it wasn't important for a writer to
know the meaning of it, that or a lot of other words. Somewhere along
the line she denied that she was a writer. She denied having said that
she was a writer. When someone went to the effort of digging through her
thousands and thousands of old messages and found several where she had
said that, she claimed that she did not remember writing that. Sorry
if I may have confused some of the factoids of the story, but you can
appreciate that it is hard to keep them straight when her lies keep
changing.

I could never understand why a few people here keep defending her. I
used to find it hard to understand how they could take her seriously.
The best I can suggest for a few of them is that they are compulsive
posters themselves and Julie helps them to feed their compulsion while
they feed her narcissistic need for attention.