Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Janet is offline

Default Ground turkey

In article >,
says...

> Oh come on. I am sure I will be attacked for being obsessed with our
> resident drama queen, but the idea of Julie being asked to cook for
> someone else is laughable. She doesn't like anything and her family
> won't eat what she cooks.

You have missed the unfolding drama from Bothell.

Previous episodes;

Julie started cooking lunch for her gardener, now she manages to mention
him and his ever-escalating needs in nearly every post. Now she's
cooking foodbank food for him and his dog. IOW another needy leech has
suckered her for his domestic skivvy.

Today's latest:

Julie says she needs to save money, her life is changing, things are
getting interesting and there may be more revelations to follow.

DOT DOT DOT.

Janet UK