Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Ground turkey

> On Mon 18 Sep 2017 01:49:41p, U.S. Janet B. told us...
>
>> On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 18:19:00 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon 18 Sep 2017 08:22:11a, U.S. Janet B. told us...

(snippage)

(much more snippage above)

Wayne, she said that right off the bat:

"I am helping someone out by doing their cooking for them. I won't get
into the whole story but they acquired food from the food bank so no
real choice as to what they got. They gave me the meat to cook for
them. It came frozen. None of it is stuff that I will eat and I
am not used to cooking this stuff."

You've been away a while. She asked, but if it's typical of her style
she'll find some reason none of the suggestions offered will work,
despite the fact she's not the one who is going to eat it.

What I really want to know why she's cooking for this guys dog. I'm all
for taking care of pets. But cooking without onions so she can also
feed the dog? Sheesh. Buy a bag or some cans of dog food. Some food
banks even have donated pet food. It's likely better for the dog anyway.

Jill