PENMART01

>> Well, you weren't quick enough, because I saw your apology immediately
>after I
>> sent my response to your post... sorry.

>Well, given that my original post was time stamped at 2:40PM and my
>"retraction" was time stamped at 2:45 and you're reply was time
>stamped at 2:54 I rather doubt the sincerity. But it really doesn't
>matter to me one way or the other. No apology necessary, but
>appreciated. I'll chock it up to slow proliferation of posts through
>the servers.

The time stamp means nothing... I could have replied to your post and then not
downloaded the next batch of posts until the next day... I would not have seen
your apology till then. But I was honest, I was busy replying to your post
(and I type slow too) and sent it before downloading the next batch perhaps 15
minutes later, and that's the first I saw your apology. But that matters not,
because even had I seen your apology before sending my reply I still would have
sent it, on the general principle that I had already took the pains to type it
and because your apology didn't warrant my retraction, and that because you
initially took great pride in composing your funny littly story so as to
humiliate kili (your story was included with your previous post, go look). The
fact that you don't read well enough to have spotted her error as a typical
typo is no one elses responsibility. Perhaps in the future you'll be less avid
with your replys... take the time to carefully digest what's before you, and
stop checking the minutes.

>Question though, why include the headers? Again, I really don't care
>I'm just curious.

I'm not sure what you mean.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********