zuuum

Your knowledge never ceases to amaze me, Sheldon. I wondered how anything
could be more hygroscopic than salt and still be food safe. But it makes
sense that agitating damp salt would only speed its liquification.
Personally, I never had much luck using shakers in humid environs. I almost
always pinch it from my palm.