Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default American Cookes (peanut, chocolate etc)

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 3:30:27 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:

> LOL! Sounds like "paybacks!" You made me eat this crap when I
> was a kid, mommie. Now that I'm taking care of you, guess what
> breakfast will be from now on? LOL ;-)
>
> Of course, I'm just kidding. I do like oatmeal occasionally. As
> said before, I like it with butter and some brown sugar.
> Sometimes add rehydrated raisins too. It's a nice late night
> snack for me whenever I care to bother making it. It's a
> quick-to-fix meal too.

Yes, revenge is awesome! I made that for my mother-in-law because that's what she could stomach. For a while she took THC pills. That worked great at increasing her appetite but it made her loopy. A bowl of oatmeal doesn't sound like a bad idea right now... uh oh, that's probably not a good sign.