PENMART01

>Steve Calvin
>Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
>Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:10:56 -0400

>PENMART01 wrote:
>
>>>Steve Calvin writes:

>>>I used to use rice before I had the central air/humidity control
>>>system put in the house but how is adding frozen water going to solve
>>>a problem caused by to high of a moisture content?
>>>
>>>I can't figure that one out.

>> Kinda like how you typed "to high of"... except kili's " ice" is obviously

>> typo... and yours is obviously because you don't know better. hehe

>I never claimed that proper english was one of my strengths

Well, by the story you concocted it's evidant that you certainly seemed to have
enjoyed causing kili's error the object of your mirth...

and also
>took that post "back" about two minutes later...

Well, you weren't quick enough, because I saw your apology immediately after I
sent my response to your post... sorry.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon