Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Envelope tuna

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Heinz-Swe...relish&veh=sem
> https://www.walmart.com/ip/Heinz-Swe...ttle/942863106

You pay 65 cents extra for the squeeze bottle. No thanks, I'd rather
have the jar.

I have paid the extra for the squeeze bottle for Daisy sour cream. You
get 14 oz for the same price as 16 oz in the tub. The advantage is, the
squeeze bottle gets no air and lasts longer so if it is not used quickly
you don't toss anything.