Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheryl[_3_] Cheryl[_3_] is offline

Default Envelope tuna

" > Wrote in
message:
> On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 7:33:07 PM UTC-5, Ding - Dong Daddy wrote:
>>
>> I just bought a dozen wide mouth quart canning jars for storage, used to use mayo jars, they are no longer extant...
>>
>> Best
>> Greg
>>

> About the only things that I can think of that come in glass jars
> now are pickles, olives, relishes, jams and jellies. Probably
> others but I can't recall them at the moment.

In my fridge the only things in glass jars are capers (kind of
too smallto save and reuse but I might reconsider), and thinking
... that's about it. I get what you guys are saying because I
probably wouldn't wash and reuse the plastic ones.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/